“I’m Jesse Iversen. I’m 41 years old, and I’m Forged Fitness’ longest tenured member. I signed up during their grand opening demonstration on a Saturday back in December, 2005. I came from a background of body-building and training at a traditional “Globo Gym”. I wanted to do something that was more challenging, competitive, more athletic …[Read More]
- This event has passed.
Save the Date: Forged Gone Bad 3 for Autism Awareness
September 27, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$25
“Forged Gone Bad” is a workout fundraiser for the Autism Society of North Carolina. Last year, we had over 100 athletes participate in the event and raised over $13,000 for ASNC! We are looking forward to beating last year’s numbers for this great cause! 100% of the funds raised are donated to ASNC!
Registration: $25 cash or check payable to Forged Fitness (advance registration required for t-shirt)
Entertainment: There will be a DJ, prizes and a BBQ following the event. Family and friends are welcome to cheer on the participants!
Fundraising: If you would like to raise additional money online, please visit www.forgedfitnessforautism.com for more information on how friends and family can contribute. Please email Sue Hess (email@example.com) with any questions!
Counters: If you would like to be a counter for Forged Gone Bad, please sign up at the Raleigh gym or email Sue Hess (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Food: Forged Fitness will be providing hot dogs, burgers, water, and paper products. Please consider bringing a side dish or a dessert. Any additional beverages are also welcome!
Let the Bidding Begin!
Forged Fitness will host a silent auction from September 10th through the 25th. To place your bid on any items stop by the Raleigh location or email email@example.com with your bid. Here are the current auction items:
- Two- 5 body fat composition tests of $40 value Human Performance Laboratory.
- One pint of Kate’s famous Figgy orange Jam and a loaf of homemade cinnamon bread.
- 2 Private Jiu Jitsu lessons with black belt Jason Culbreth
- Two famous Rum Cake made to order by Caroline Attmore
- 2 Full Service Oil Changes at Capital Quicklube ($35 each)
- 60 pack box of Green Tea Hawaii
- Handmade necklace by Kate Mordus
- 2 $25 Mary Kay Cosmetics gift cards
- 2 One Dozen cupcakes from Embellish Bakery
- 2 Private Jiu Jitsu lessons from Roy Marsh Team Roc ($150 value)
- One dozen Nacole’s Cupcakes Vanilla with Strawberry frosting and
One dozen Nacoles’s Cupcakes Chocolate with PB frosting
- Handmade knitted lavender baby cardigan 3-6 month
- 2 $25 gift cards to Omega Sports
- $150 in locksmith services and security consultation
- 2 General admission tickets to the next Bull City Brawl MMA show
- Paint a room walls Cert Pro ($200 value)
- 500 business cards (design and printing of 500) by Chariot Creative, Inc. ($200 value)
- A dozen fresh backyard eggs from Bitty Boom Farms every week for 10 weeks ($50)
- 1 90 minute one-on-one session with a certified yoga instructor
- 2 Regal Cinemas tickets
- Hydro Flask bottle and 12 pack variety of Green Tea Hawaii ($50)
- One and a half dozen of Nissa’s Nutella cookies (priceless)
- Energy Advocare package ($63.75)
- Performane Pack Advocare ($107.60)
- Year of free car wash Wash and Roll ($120)
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet HD 10 inch ($299)
- Cageside MMA merchandise
- Coffee maker with gourmet coffee